Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update on Life

School started at the end of August and classes are in full swing. I can't believe this is my last year! Not too much longer and I will graduate, get my degree, and start a new career. It's a little intimidating, but I think I'm up for the challenge. I have worked hard for this and I am ready to move on to the next phase. For now, however, I do still have this last year to get through and it will not be easy.

I cut my hours at my on-campus job once school started, but between there and BBB I am still working at least 45 hours a week. It gets tough to juggle with all my school work, but it's necessary and I don't mind it most of the time. Of course, I'm looking forward to next summer when I will start a new job and no longer have to work retail. At least that's the plan. :)

Looks like I'm heading off to lunch with my Mom and sister, so I'll be back to update more later. Until then... :)

No comments: