Monday, February 23, 2009

A Wedding Shower

Today we're having a wedding shower for one of the girls in the office. For the past two weeks I have been getting together the favors and decorations. Here a little bit of my handy work:

These are the favors. They're heart shaped cookie cutters. I used green cardstock to make little tags and attached them with brown ribbon. (Those are her colors).

Here are some of the signs I made to hang up around the room. There are about 15 different signs with different sayings. It's a kitchen shower, so all of the quotes are food/kitchen themed.


I will try to post some pictures from the shower, so you can see how we used these items. I had a lot of fun being creative with these and am looking forward to the shower.

1 comment:

Nanaboo said...

AWESOME JOB...YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!
LOVE YOU. NANA