Today I have been married for exactly one month! It doesn't seem possible that a month has passed by so fast, but it has. Despite all of the stress and frustrations leading up to it, the wedding was everything that I had always dreamed it would be. The honeymoon was exactly the kind of relaxing week that both Jason and I needed. Coming back to the real world was the hardest part. Still, there was lots to do when we returned. Most of it revolved around getting my name changed, merging the checking accounts, and setting up our new house. The house part was actually a lot of fun. We found places for all of the wedding gifts and then hit the stores to spend our gift cards. We really enjoyed shopping together for our new home. Thankfully we didn't really hit any disagreements there and I think we're both pretty pleased with the way that the place is coming together.
I'm looking forward to the summer. It's nice that Jason and I will have almost three whole months to get settled into married life without all the stress that classes bring. I've always enjoyed summer time and I have a feeling that this one will be one for the record books. :)
A Cancer Update
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment