Saturday was crazy busy at the store and I was completely worn out by the time I got home. I got home and remembered how extremely lucky I am to be married to Jason. He spent the day cleaning the house, doing the dishes and laundry, and making a fabulous chicken pasta for dinner. Not only that, but he invited my parents over and the four of us had a fabulous dinner together. It was really nice.
On Sunday, Jason and I got to church early to make pancakes for the college group Sunday school class. After church I went straight to work for another eight hour shift. They put me at the back register where hardly anybody can see you, so I was pretty much bored to death. After work Jason and I met up with a group of friends to see Get Smart. I highly recommend it by the way. It was hilarious! Besides that, I think that Dwayne Johnson is just too adorable for words.
No comments:
Post a Comment