So, last night I was able to go out with two of my oldest and dearest friends. I have known Spence literally my entire life. He just got back from a semester in Europe and it is wonderful to finally have him home again. Mere has pretty much been my best friend since the third grade. Now that we're both married we don't get to hang out as much as we used to, but we are working on that. The three of us grew up together in the same church. Last night was the first time we had seen Spence since sometime last August, so we were VERY excited about that. We ended up going to a little coffee house downtown and just sat there talking for a few hours. I had a great time and I loved catching up with those two. It seems like just yesterday that we were still in high school and looking forward to graduation. Now, we're almost finished with college and looking foward to another graduation. So much has changed in our lives during the four years in between, but when we take the time to get together it's almost as if nothing has changed at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment