Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Last First Day of School

Today was my last first day of classes for my undergraduate career. It went pretty well, I think. It looks like I have one really, really hard class and the rest should be not so bad. I think the worst part of today was having to pay ridiculous amounts of money for the textbooks I will need this semester. Thankfully I was able to get a voucher from a scholarship to pay for the books, but still. Almost $250 for 3 books is insane!!

It looks like this semester is going to be just as busy as the last one if not more so. Here is what I have on my plate until May:

12 hours of classes per week, including a Master's class that I will begin in March
20 hours of work per week at my on-campus job
20 - 25 hours of work per week at my retail job
Volunteering at ENCM on Tuesday afternoons
Sewing Class on Wednesday nights
Church on Sunday
An internship at the Hope Clinic which will be 5 - 10 hours a week

Whew! It makes me tired just thinking about it! I guess I'm going to have to be extremely organized this semester and push myself to get everything done. Still, it's nice to know that once May hits most of these obligations will be done with and I will have a Bachelor's degree under my belt. Hurry up May!!

1 comment:

Nanaboo said...

WOW Makes me tired thinking about it. Please be careful and don't over do!! I am soooo proud of you! Love, Nana