So, Jason and I went to the Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio over the weekend. We went with a group of people from our college group at church. We all left on Thursday and came back on Sunday. We had a really great trip and I LOVED the park. There was so much to do there! We stayed in a hotel right on the Cedar Point grounds which was pretty cool. The whole thing (park and hotel) was located on Lake Erie. I was really excited about that as I have never seen any of the Great Lakes before.
Last night we went to see Dark Knight in the IMAX theater with a group of friends. I'm still on the fence about the movie overall. It was really long and really dark, but there were definitely some great scenes and some funny parts. It was the first Batman movie that I have ever seen, so maybe I should reserve judgement until I see the others.
Funny story (well, it is to me anyway):
The other day I was at the mall with my little sister and I convinced her to go to the bookstore with me (which she hates) so I could pre-order Breaking Dawn. When the lady at the customer service desks realizes what book I am pre-ordering she starts telling us about their midnight release for the book and the big party that they are going to have. Here is the conversation that my sister and I had when we left the store:
Me: So, do you want to go to the midnight release with me?
Jen: I don't wanna go to that. There's gonna be a bunch of nerds there. (in a high voice) Oh,
goody, a book is coming out!
Me: Umm.... thanks.
Ha ha ha!! Okay, maybe you had to be there, but I thought it was hilarious!
A Cancer Update
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment