skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Design Star
If you don't watch Design Star on HGTV, you should. This season it is taking place in Nashville, which makes it that much cooler.
This is Matt and he's the one I'm pulling for this season. He's pretty much amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life of a Newlywed
Blog Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(7)
Dark Knight ... Again
Cedar Point
Design Star
I love my husband!
Two Year Date-aversary
My Niece
Date Night
►
June
(6)
About Me
Mrs. Batts
I'm a student, office assistant, retail slave, and new wife.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
JShu on the Journey
A Cancer Update
3 years ago
Alison Leigh Amos
Easter egg dying
16 years ago
Brandon James
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment