Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Date Night

I went on a date with my husband tonight! It was really fun and definitely needed. Seems like all I do these days is work or fall asleep on the couch! ha ha...

Seriously though, it was a pretty great night and I enjoyed the time with my new hubby. First we went to Target to finish spending our gift cards from the wedding. We actually just got one on Saturday from some late gifters, so that was a very nice surprise. After that we hit up Fazzoli's for some seriously good bread sticks and fast food Italian. Whoever thought of that concept is my new best friend. Then it was on to the movies to see The Incredible Hulk.


I was doubtful going in as I have never been much of a Hulk person. However, I must admit that I liked the movie quite a lot. Much of that has to do with Edward Norton who I think is a really great actor and, of course, Liv Tyler who I also think is wonderful. Unfortunately, the ending was horrible. I hated it with a passion. Of course, it was probably really good in reality, but I hate reality. I prefer my movies to be tied up with a nice little bow at the end. This one did not have that, so I didn't like it.

After we left the movie we went out to the parking lot and couldn't remember where we parked the car. We pretty much wandered around the parking lot for a few minutes until Jason finally remembered. When we finally got to the car we realized that we had parked right next to one of those signs with the really big numbers that they put up so that you can find your car. We were literally parked right next to this pole:

Now that it what you call ironic!

No comments: