Here are the top 5 reasons why i love my husband this week:
1. He went to Kroger to pick up something for himself and came back with a pint of my very favorite flavor of Ben and Jerry's.
2. Yesterday while I was at work he cleaned the house and did all of the laundry. Note: he does this a lot and that makes me a VERY happy wife.
3. He filled up my new little travel bottles with my shampoo and conditioner (without me asking) so that they would be ready for me to take on our trip this week. (I noticed them sitting on the counter this morning. It really is the little things that make all the difference!)
4. He let me buy a new pair of shoes on Saturday that I totally don't need but asked for anyway because they were on sale. :)
5. He will wake me up in the middle of the night just to give me a kiss on the check or to say 'I love you' and then go back to sleep. Note: This is possibly the most incredible thing in the whole wide world!
A Cancer Update
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment